I'm 18 and for a long time I have panic attacks at night time,
It first started a long time ago i remember being sick and felt terrible, fell asleep and woke up and I guess forgot and freaked out and had a really bad panic attack in the middle of the night.
And now I have really bad emotional problems with loneliness to the point where thinking about moving out and living alone scares me more then anything
So when i sleep over with my best friends house I'm really happy and when I go home to terrible emotional abuse in have a panic attack especially at night and I really need help to prevent that with out just not going to my friends house
I can't give up going it's really the only thing I have that I truly enjoy but the panic attacks i think i can get some kind of help
If you have the same problem and have tips please I really need help !
Thank you so much
(Sorry about my spelling)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i and I understand your concern and I want you to know that anxiety is a very common and very prevalent condition in teens. you are not alone in this and there are many like you who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Good news is that with passage of time and age and experience you learn to cope up with it. Also there are many good anxiety medications and psychotherapist out there who can help you combat this anxiety with the skills they will make you learn.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Panic Attacks , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.