Alone, that's what I am, life for who is important is gone, empty shells not "comprehending" who I've become,.. "who I've become" I keep myself away, in fear of getting betrayed.. I trusted her, and when my psyche broke, she didn't stay, she lied, she promised.. but shes irrelevant now, I prayed for her to help the messed up being I am now, im not right, im sick in the head.. no one understands they just say, "you dont have anything to be upset", they dont know, they dont know the mental torture I took, highschool was just the beginning, jobs, college, everywhere is a battleground of mental abuse, torture, and confusion, everything dies, nothing is forever, but alone.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2013
Experienced User
Many of us seek time alone to emotionally recharge, to reflect or to explore our creativity or hobby. Being along is often a choice whereas loneliness is not something we choose. Loneliness may be felt as a result of a lack of love in our life and can be as devastating as the feeling of grief after losing a loved one.

You might follow this up with how to get and keep a friend.

1. Reach out to fellows whether you know them or not.
2. Give more than you get.
3. Communicate well. Remember two ears - one mouth.
4. Always be there but don’t get in the road.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....