Hi All,

I'm 22 and currently at Uni I've never had a girlfriend i've kissed girls and had sex with one girl but i'm so lonely.

Sometimes I really don't care about having a girlfriend i feel that i'm happy with my friends and family and that i'm confident i want to do as a career. Then i get those times that being alone really is scary stuff all i want is someone to chat to at the end of the day, someone i can phone in the morning and ask how their sleep was.

I'm not confident at all it's always been the same thing see someone i like but have never had the confidence to speak to them. I'd never deliberately hurt anyone i'm not that type of person but girls don't seem to care they always just see the quiet lad in the corner.

All of my friends have girlfriends and everytime i talk to them about all of this they always say "you'll meet someone soon mate" but i honestly don't know if i will or not.

So guys and girls i don't know why i'm writing all of this but i had to tell someone i'm sick of being lonely and it's really getting me down.

I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about all of this Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi lonely_depressed,

If you see someone that you think you would be interested in, introduce yourself and go from there. You may get several brush off's but stay with it, one will bound to stick.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

replied September 24th, 2010
Re: Alone & Fearful
quote="lonely_depressed"]Hi All,

I'm 22 and currently at Uni I've never had a girlfriend i've kissed girls and had sex with one girl but i'm so lonely.

Sometimes I really don't care about having a girlfriend i feel that i'm happy with my friends and family and that i'm confident i want to do as a career. Then i get those times that being alone really is scary stuff all i want is someone to chat to at the end of the day, someone i can phone in the morning and ask how their sleep was.

I'm not confident at all it's always been the same thing see someone i like but have never had the confidence to speak to them. I'd never deliberately hurt anyone i'm not that type of person but girls don't seem to care they always just see the quiet lad in the corner.

All of my friends have girlfriends and everytime i talk to them about all of this they always say "you'll meet someone soon mate" but i honestly don't know if i will or not.

So guys and girls i don't know why i'm writing all of this but i had to tell someone i'm sick of being lonely and it's really getting me down.

I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about all of this Smile[/quote]

I am with you. I am 41 and been alone all my life. Kiss , holding hands, making out, flirting, and sex was something I never had the opportunity to experience like every other guy (well most guys). It hurts I know.

Like the song : I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it’s too late.
|
Quick Reply