My palms and bottom of my feet are very red and warm. What could cause this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2018
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

I would like to have the following information before any conclusion is drawn regarding warm red palm and soles.
Age of the patient
Are these symptoms persistent or episodic
Is there any medication use

Thyroid function tests should be done if there is no clinical evidence of the patient suffering from anxiety episodes. Treatment would depend upon the cause.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2018
Experienced User
It can be an allergy. You need ointments and pills to take it off.
|

replied January 11th, 2019
Allergy is also known as allergic diseases. it is a reaction by your immune system to something that does not bother most other people.
|
Tags: Allergy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Allergies , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.