Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Allergy medication side effects

I have recently been having a problem with allergies and ear fullness. Have tried just about every allergy medication available with prescription and over the counter, however the really troubling part of this a real sensitivity to fluorescent lights. I get head rushes and then my body runs chills up and down and then heat waves. Have to go immediately to the car and relax for a few minutes before I can even drive away.Really really wierd and I have yet to find anyone else that has these same actual body rushes. Doctor doesn't seem to concerend but this is really affecting my life. These lights are everywhere. Stores, waiting rooms of most doctors, hospitals, etc. Would love to have your thoughts. Thanks so much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Ear fullness with pressure, along, with other symptoms is an inner ear symptom caused by allergy.
Have you, also, noticed some hearing loss?
What kinds of allergy you suffer?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....