Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

"All Natural" Stress Relief Meds?

Hi!

I suffer from anxiety and am sick and tired of dealing with the side effects of prescription meds. I've tried a number of all natural pills with mix results. Seredyn was probably the best I had tried, but I found it made me super sleepy.

I found a new one called Ceryn that I've been using an it seems great, what I'm wondering is if anyone had experience using it???

The list of ingredients seem pretty kosher.

I know L theaniane and a few others, but what is 5htp?
does this stuff work or is it in my mind???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2011
they changed my post for some reason!

its called ceryn-7 that im using, it seems to work so far, ive used another called seredyn in the past but it put me to sleep.

is this working or is it in my head?!?!?
|

replied May 16th, 2011
Exercise. Daily exercise is one way to reduce your stress. It so happens to be the most effective way to increase the endorphins in your body to cure stress (especially when it is work related). 15 minutes of cardiovascular workout should be enough but you can increase the time to 20 minutes.
Also the medication zoloft is really effective to cure stress and depression. Check emedoutlet.com to know more about these medications
|

replied May 16th, 2011
I wont use zoloft ever again, that is basically a narcotic, like taking heroin for your headache!

this ceryn-7 stuff is great, found a community site about it too, they offer support and an excersize program at askdrjenna.com
|

replied February 14th, 2014
Hi there's an excellent way to reduce stress and that is via stress buster balls. You might not believe me but they are very effective and helps in blood circulation and relieves anxiety. This is an effective way to combat stress. I know of this one. You can try and buy it online via ebay.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 23rd, 2015
Hi! There are actually a lot of natural ways to relieve stress (saving yourself from a lot of pills or medications). When I am stress, I color or paint and it really helps a lot!

Clinical research shows that coloring helps your brain switch to alpha brainwaves without creating boredom or

frustration. Colouring has be shown to occupy the mind and create Alpha waves. It's frequently used to help Adults get to sleep or just destress.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...