Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

all clear/white discharge, my uterus cramps, head ache...

User Profile
Hi i'm mhei i'm 20 and married my last period was sept. 1 to 7 2012, i had sex with my husband 3 days after my mens and made it everyday, i notice dis 19 of sept. I have brown spot on my panty but not heavy upto sept.22, sept.23 to sept.26 it turns to light light brownish/pinkish spotting, by yesterday and today sept. 28 its all clear/white discharge, since 1 week befor sept. 19 i feel dizzy.. And it comes to feel my uterus cramps, head ache, leg cramps, back pains side by side, my boobs feels slightly tender/sore, sometimes cramps getting to stomach to uterus side by side, i feel so hungry since the spotting comes, please help what does it means? I'm scared because i'm working and everyday i ride in motorcycle for 1 hour, plz reply me asap

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2012
Menstruation Answer A39070
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If you had been sexually active after last periods, you can expect chances of pregnancy (since you become closer to your ovulation time after finishing with periods). The brown discharge/light spotting that you describe within 6-12 days of your ovulation time/fruitful intercourse, could be suggestive of implantation bleeding. The symptoms (spotting, feeling dizzy, abdominal cramps, headache, leg cramps, back pain, tender/sore breasts, increased hunger/appetite) that you describe could be few of early symptoms suggestive of pregnancy. Wait and watch for your periods, or observe the current bleeding/spotting that you describe. Look out for development of any other new symptoms if pregnancy is suspected. If periods do not start within 10 days of expected period dates, or if you get abnormal periods, or if you suspect chances of pregnancy, consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.