Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

aguaje fruit powder bad in any way?

is taking aguaje fruit powder bad for you in any way
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2012
Actually aguaje has a high content of beta carotene, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. I have been taking it for the past 6 months and I didn't get sick this winter, my eyesight is improving and helps with my menopausal symptoms. I havent had any problems what so ever and I love it. I purchase from phenomenalcurves.com.
|

replied May 8th, 2012
i have also bought from phenomenal and ive been taking the agauje for a month now and nails and my butt is forming. it is really starting to soften my shape as i am a man looking to make the change to a woman slowly and naturally.
|

replied May 26th, 2016
What was your dosage and how much did you consume throughout a day?
|

replied July 5th, 2016
hello,
I heard about it. But i have used Organic Traditions Baobab Fruit Powder and getting lots of benefits like feeling better from my previous weak condition. It has completed much enough my fruits need. if you want you can try this.I buy this from vitasave.ca
|
Tags: Nutrition
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....