Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

after 2 hours i touched my girlfriends vagina.

User Profile
i washed my penis 2 hours ago, after 2 hours i touched my girlfriends vagina., is there any possibility to become pregnant??., help me please may i give her a postinor 2 tablet??.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2015
General Q and A Answer A53516
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

There is an extremely low chance. However , if your hand was having seminal fluid and you penetrated her deeply with your hand then there is a possibility. You can give her if you want to be very safe. However, mere touching should be countered by proper washing straight away.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.