This past Friday I discovered what I believe was my first hemorrhoid on the outside of my rectum, so I called a petrologist and I have an appointment tomorrow to get it checked out. Last night as I had a bowel movement I felt a sharp pain outside of my rectum and when I looked down I noticed blood in the toilet. I cleaned myself up and noticed the hemorrhoid was no longer there and it was just a patch of dead bloody skin.after that i am still bleeding . The bleeding has not stopped for next 20 hours i am using pileon ointment is this right please let me know that , My question is should I go to the hospital today to get it checked out or since the hemorrhoid itself burst just wait till tomorrow for my appointment?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2012
I had a similar experience. If you are questioning it, go to the ER and get it checked. If you are bleeding steadily it's never nice. Chances are, it's exactly what you think it is, but why not be safe? Hemorrhoids are rarely dangerous, but the sharp pain might be anal fissure. It could also be something else entirely. Dead skin in the toilet and consistent bleeding doesn't necesasrily sound like a hemmorhoid. Anytime you are losing blood it's not nice. A hemmorhoid will ooze a bit but you won't bleed like crazy once the bowel movement has happened.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: hemorrhoids, skin
Quick Reply