If anyone could give me some opinions on how to help my problem it would be nice. I can hardly sleep anymore, Its been happening to me eversince I was a young teen. All though it is not constant, It comes and goes. I have a problem where I sleep, wake up, see something and have to turn a T.V on in order for me to realize it does not extst. I hate to admit it, but I am afraid of the dark because my imignation as a kid got the best of me, so I sleep with a light on. Now, this dont help either because I wake up and see Spiders! I have seen many things, but that damn spider wont leave me alone! I do have pretty wild dreams, could it be I am just dreaming while awake? If so, how can I stop it? I am very tired all the time. glance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2011
Hard time sleeping
hlc9110,
Have you found anything out about the spiders? I'm sorry but I was glad that I read this and the same thing is happening to me. I'm deathly afraid of the dark, and weird wild dreams and the stupid spider, I know I'm awake when I see it. Hope you found something out.
Good Luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?