Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Clinical Trials, Research, and Studies Forum

Adult daughters 21+ with mothers diagnosed with schizophrenia

Looking for Participants

I am a PhD student studying Advanced Adult Behavior in the Department of Social and Behavior Sciences. I am looking for 10 adult daughters 21+ with mothers diagnosed with schizophrenia interested in discussing their experiences caring and coping for their mother. This study will explore the complexity of how daughters describe their experience with coping and caregiving for a mother diagnosed with schizophrenia.

In this study, participants will be interviewed and provided a confidential opportunity to share their personal experiences. The interviews will also be audio-recorded. This will be supplemented by note-taking. For compensation, every participant will receive a $20 gift card for their participation as well as a special gift at the end of the entire research process in gratitude for your support.

All interviews will be conducted by the researcher and will last for duration of 90 minutes to two hours.

Note: Additional criteria for consideration includes: (1) that you are the biological daughter; (2) you have cared for or lived with your mothers diagnosed clinically with schizophrenia for at least one year.

If you are interested in this study, please contact me at:
[email protected]

Your support will enrich more care for others such as yourself!!!

Thank you kindly
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply