Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

ADHD: help us end the stigma

You’ve probably head of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), but what does it actually mean? What causes it? How does it affect suffers? And, most of all, how does it actually feel to have the condition?

Janssen-Cilag has created a new film showing ADHD from the perspective of a child with the condition. Watch it and find out what ADHD is really about – and how sufferers can get the help they need.

In the interests of full disclosure, we are getting the film out on behalf of Janssen-Cilag.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2012
Experienced User
Okay I finally got a posting from the people who are throwing Vyvanse at us. So I am going to put their link below. I notice they have erased all the comments they used to have. - To save themselves from problems I would suspect, but honestly I am not afraid to tell the truth about these disgusting meds. My son takes the Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids in a chewable form and he is doing fine. He won't touch medication ever again!. Yes and he still hears voices from the darn Vyvanse. Nothing is better than the medications you get. Nutrition is the key to all the crap we have with mental conditions and our food in this country is just plain garbage and full of things to kill us all off (Genetically Modified, transfats, high fructose corn syrup, refined everything to name just a few). Anyway I hope this link will show up and you can vent your frustration to them as well. Good luck. "Vyvanse - The New Medicine for ADD/ADHD".
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...