For all of my life I have noticed that I cannot focus on too much for very long even if I want to. Every so often I will be able to have a very intense focus on some thing almost to the point of neglecting everything else. This has messed with my adult life to the point where I wonder if maybe I have ADD or something similar and it just never got diagnosed. I am not capable of being present in a given situation for more than a few minutes then I notice my mind wandering and I am no longer engaged in whatever I was doing, regardless of importance to me.

I know this is far from a Drs office, but I was wondering if anyone else been through something like this and what worked to fix it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...