Hello

my doctor just told me i have HBP and he has prescribed Adalat XL 20.I have anyone taken this med before and what are the side effects? I have gone on a number of websites regarding HBP and all of them have indicated that most meds have side effects?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2010
i have been taking adalat xl 20 along with altace 10 mg for 31/2 yr now. i just type in adalat xl and alot of info comes up. some websites have more info than others of course.
adalat xl 20 mg is the absolute lowest dose of adalat you can get. i am in the process of going off them now as i am alot healthier than i was when i started taking them. i get extremely tired and nauseus when it is time to lower my dosage.
i hope this helped.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....