i need that somebody explain me where to find acupressure point for right hand, just under the elbow. thank you very much.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Can You Be More Specific?
Can you be more specific? There are many acupoints just under the elbow. Who told you about this point and for what reason are you interested in trying acupressure on this point? In addition, as specifically as you can, tell me where you think the acupoint is located. (At the bony prominence of the elbow or the skin crease on the inside of the elbow? If not directly on the elbow, toward the hand or toward the shoulder?) With this information, I should be able to tell you which acupoint you are referring to.
|

replied July 26th, 2008
acupressure point
Hello,

thank you for your answer and i need acupressure point for the place inside elbow toward hand....2 and 6 cm from elbow toward hand. On that places i have two bumps on a vein and they are pritty big so i want to get rid of them.
They have been maden by dialysis, so lot of needles has been in my hand.
|

replied July 26th, 2008
No Corresponding AcuPoints
The points you mention do not correspond to any of the regular acupuncture points. Of course, acupuncture point locations aren't measured in centimeters. The unit of measurement is a cun (approximately the width of your thumb). Unfortunately, none of the regular acupuncture points on the arm Yin meridians are 2 or 6 cun distal to the crease of the elbow.
|

replied July 27th, 2008
i have two bumps on right hand inside elbow, toward hand 2 ande 5 cuns from elbow. i want to get rid of them. Acupressure points responsible for that places are located somewhere on the palm of right hand or somewhere on my right foot. I do not know where. Thats what i want to know.
|

replied July 31st, 2009
I require acupressure points connecting with brain and head
|