Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Acting like philosopher or scientist with AD ?

Do you tend to act like a philosopher or scientist if u have Anxiety Disorder? I've been reading some of the forums and I've seen a couple of posts that are about their anxiety over space, universe, and the ultimate reality everyone is in now. I do also experience the same. Whenever I think of these, especially the space, my brain begins to hurt, I become more confused as well, and my mind keeps on telling me to search for answers. I am not both a philosopher or a scientist but those thoughts really freaks me out and I become extremely sad. I am just thankful because I don't have sleeping problems. I have not consulted a doctor yet because I am very afraid that they may not help me. Some of the people here have already consulted psychiatrists and others but it seems that their condition hasn't approved. Can anyone please help me? I've been joining science forums to get answers on very tough questions like space and it seems that I am not satisfied. Does anyone as well experience my situation? Am I nuts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2009
Your reason for not contacting a doctor is NOT VALID. If you want help, you can't go it alone. Anxiety Disorders are varied and complex. You and "others" did not wake up one day with your issues. It takes time and hard work to be an overcomer. Call your family doctor. Follow up on all referrals. The ball is in your court!!!!

Specializing in facial injuries and pain, corrective jaw surgery, wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, bone grafting, and TMJ
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.