Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Acne with scalp psoriasis and hyperhidrosis

Iam 20 and i have acnes all over my face since 10 years. I have scalp psoriasis since 12 years and i have hyperhidrosis since 12-13 years and i feel like dying because i tried everything but get no relief in return. I have very ugly face
visited almost 6-7 doctors but no medicine suits me. My acne spots are so so dark red . They are clearly visible. I have holes all over my face. And above all i have major hairfall since 2 months. I loose almost 300+ strands per day . I literally feel like dying. I lost my beauty. My complexion is so fair. Earlier i was very famous for my features and facial beauty but now people refused to shake hands with me because i have very sweaty palms. I wet floor because of my sweaty feet. Please suggest me what to do. Especially this hairfall . My scalp is clearly visible now. I am afraid that one night i will loose all my hair and ended up being bald. Please help me Ma'm . Please help me to reduce my acne spots . I tried everything but nothing worked . How i cure these dark acne spots ? Please suggest me something. Iam so worried
Kindly reply.
Thank you for reading
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2017
Please reply I beg !
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Psoriasis, Acne
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....