Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Acne prone skin is difficult to manage.

User Profile
Acne prone skin is difficult to manage. I have this kind of skin which makes me feel so terrible. I have tried different kinds of strategies and products to clear my skin and prevent the acne from coming back. They said that it is in my genes and it is hereditary. To totally get rid of this acne is to kill the bacteria and unclog the pores that cause the acne and pimples. Basic steps to keep the skin healthy is cleansing, toning and moisturizing. But in addition to these basic steps I need to use antibacterial solution and cream to dry the acne. My skin becomes clearer and the acne is controlled from coming back.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2014
Great acne prevention tips and I can add more to that. Using natural skin care products is also helpful. Synthetic-based products often cause skin irritation and permanent skin damages. Natural skin care products are more safe and you don't have to worry for side effects.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....