User Profile
actually its only in the right side of my face.my forehead my chicks and my chin. its like pimples overpimples over pimples. i already tried home remedies such as honey and egg whites but it just keeps comingback.im so stressed out about this. btw.we are using peanut oil w/ olive oil for cooking. what are the over the counter medicine can ihave. please help me. its itching and it hurts whe. sometimes i accidentally touchthem. please have mercy. tank u.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2012
I have found that Aknicare works really well for me. You can get the key products (lotion and cream) on prescription from your doctors - is probably the best (and cheapest) way to try it Smile

I hope you find something that works for you
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....