Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Acne is not being cured for last 3 months

After marriage I am suffering from acne problem and its kind of severe. I consulted dermatologist and He prescribed me Sotret 20mg for 1 month and Clindac A, Deriva ms. After 1 month when I met my dermatologist again he prescribed me Sotret 30 mg, Azithral 500, Faceclin and Deriva ms for another 6 weeks. But my acnes are not clear yet. There are still some nodes which are not response to any medication. What should I do? Is I am treated properly?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2014
Have you been tested for food sensitivities? Acne can be a reaction of your body to the food you are eating. Most common is gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts, sweeteners, but can be any food really. If acne does not respond to medication then you should definitely get checked by a nutritionist or MD for food sensitivities because acne that is a reaction to food will only get better if you eliminate that food from your diet, no medication will help.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2014
Experienced User
One of the very first things to accomplish on the road to recovery is drinking plenty of water which can assist you in repairing damaged cells in the skin.
Having a healthy diet which enhances you in providing nutrients for development of new healthy skin.
Eat your vitamins Daily! To get rid of acne scars fast, use vitamin E and a crushed baby aspirin. The vitamin E is most commonly used for healing acne scars, while the aspirin is used to reduce the redness in the skin. It’s a quick and cheapest way to help reduce the acne scarring.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2014
To get rid of acne, The best remedy is aloe vera. Apply aloe vera gel over the affected area and massage for 2-3 minutes and rinse off after 15 minutes. You will get rid of acne in few days.
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....