User Profile
Okay so I have had this for months on my face and I don't know what it is or is it safe to remove it by's like a cyst. Can someone identify it? Here are

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2018
Acne and Skin Disorders Answer A64092
Hello and welcome,

I appreciate your concern,

Due to some technical difficulties, I cannot view the image you sent here,but I think if you have a fluid filled bump on your face for months,you should visit a dermatologist for a physical exam of the affected area and to help you find an appropriate way to remove it.
I'm sure with a lot of newer advancement in the fields of plastic and cosmetic surgery,a surgeon can easily remove it without any serious damage to your face.

I hope this is helpful,

Wishing you the best of health

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acne and Skin Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.