User Profile
3 months ago I was sitting and watching tv I got this burning sensation in the upper part of my stomach do to stress. I got real nauseous and went to lay down. After awhile I felt well enough to roll over on my back, just as I was about to doze off I jerked real hard and leaned forward. I felt something move across my upper abdominal area from the left to the right under my rib cage. It felt tender to the touch so I thought I pulled a muscle. So I rolled over on my right side. Soon after I could feel heat coming up from my stomach which was really strange. I got up the next morning and had trouble walking. The back of my mouth was blood red. My mouth felt like it was on fire. Can jerking like that cause a sliding Hiatal hernia. I still have tenderness in my upper abdomin when pressed on. The back of my mouth has cleared up a little bit but not completely. What did I do. I was completely fine the night before. Did I damage something by jerking like that. Haven’t felt the same since.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...