I am a female in my mid thirties. I have had aching bones for about two years now and it has been getting progressively worse over that period. It is worse in my one shoulder, one hip, hands and feet as well as wrists and ankles. It does not feel like it stems from the joints itself but rather the shaft of the bones. I have been tested for Rheumotoid Artheritis, Lupis, Early Menopause and Iron difficiency but all tests were negative. I saw a Rheumatologist about two weeks ago and Fibeomyalgia has been ruled out too. I am now worried that it may be a more serious disease like bone cancer. I have no idea who to consult as I get the feeling all the doctors I have seen think this pain is all in my head! Its also starting to cost a lot of money and I am just not getting anywhere! Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied December 10th, 2012
Bone/joint pain
I'm 18 and have had all the same things youre talking about. None of my doctors seem to take it seriously and even though I don't want anything to be wrong I do so that they can fix it. It just recently started getting a lot worse. I can't cross my legs anymore and sleeping is the worst because everything hurts and I cannot get comfortable. Did you find out what was wrong with you?
|
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....