Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
It seems like there are external cause= body feels sick..first home location indonesian Kebumen, Central Java., Was also feels still aches in Surakarta. Water and AQUA products. Solutions that destroyed the poison. And efforts to prevent?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2017
Experienced User
Hard to prevent but don't lose hope, I will give you the full idea and concept about how to prevent it. If I late to reply, you can inbox me.
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2017
Experienced User
Hard to prevent but don't lose hope, I will give you the full idea and concept about how to prevent it. If I late to reply, you can inbox me.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2017
Experienced User
I will inbox you about this. I have a friend how is a chain smoker. Now he wanted to leave smoke buy he can't. In this way, he need your help.
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2017
Experienced User
I think it's not a such kind of fatal problem which you are thinking. Take it easy, take healthy food and talk with your consultant. Hope everything will be all right.
|
Quick Reply