Hi, I have aches and pain in both my legs and have had this for 5-10 years. I am 35 now and this problem affects my energy levels and I really cant do what I want as I feel tired all the time. My doctor said this is a problem that old people usually have and that young people are not usually likely to have have but it was not unheard of. He prescribed some medication that would require a dose every day for the rest of my life. The medication did not work and I did not like the idea of have to take something for the rest of my life. Could you help with this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Did your doctor give you a name of what is ailing you? What medicine are you taking?

Zig
|

replied August 29th, 2010
the doctor just said that this problem is common in old people. he said it was some sort of tired leg syndrome. I have smoked for 20 years and believe that to be the problem but its just a guess.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....