User Profile
My husband just called me from work to say I had poisoned him. I didnt take him seriously until he told me his tongue was numb, his throat sore and he's felt like vomiting, he's also been having diarrhea The poison in question is our cats flea treatment. The kind in the small tube you put on once a month. I used them on the cats then put them in a grocery bag which I left on the counter to dispose of later. My husband last night put his lunch in that bag(not in any wrappings since it wouldn't fit in anything) and all night and most of today it sat in the bag with the two small bottles. He thinks some of it leaked into his food.

Should he be concerned or should he just wait and if it gets worse go to a hospital? I feel horrible for not throwing it out sooner and causing him to get sick. I'm really worried now it could hurt him. His boss won't even let him come home...My husband no matter how sick never leaves work early so for this to be bothering him that much..it really concerns me.

We dont have insuarnce or a car, and right now are flat broke. I dont know where else to ask.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2009
Experienced User
I just called posion control after checking the back of the packaged and finding the number. They've said he needs to get off work and go home and rest and get fluids.

Still i'm worried.
|
Did you find this post helpful?