I made a post but dont think. Its showing up. I basically said my bf has threated to punch my face in 3times . Knock me out slap me. And last night threaten to smasha wine glass bottle over my head. We were arguen he was drinking alot, I told him I dnt wanna try for a baby nomore, and that he is horrible and I dont want a baby with him anymore, he grabed me by the throat / neck and held me down I couldnt get. He told me u better shut your mouth. Badically its got so bad that I am scared to talk to him or voice my opinion. He has punched me I the head in the past. Aswell. He claims to love me but I aint feeling any love. I feel abused and depressed. Myself has took a huge knock has he msges other women conplimenting them. Yet never says anything nice to me. Its like he wants me to feel bad about myself.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2017
He has threaten to punch my face in again tonight. And grabbed me by my wrists, and said he will slap me. I asked him to get his bag and leave and he wouldnt go. Im okay he has also questioned why im on my phone. I said its a health forum. He accused me of chatting to men. I said no im not im on a health forum. He then call me a slut and a slag. I told him to leave me alone, he then said he has brought me flowers. I said u say u have brought me flowers yet u call me a slag n slut. I feel like bursting into tears.
|

He has threaten to punch my face in again tonight. And grabbed me by my wrists, and said he will slap me. I asked him to get his bag and leave and he wouldnt go. Im okay he has also questioned why im on my phone. I said its a health forum. He accused me of chatting to men. I said no im not im on a health forum. He then call me a slut and a slag. I told him to leave me alone, he then said he has brought me flowers. I said u say u have brought me flowers yet u call me a slag n slut. I feel like bursting into tears.
|

He then asked me if i am, going to bed i said no im staying downstairs. Il sleep pn sofa he then swore at me saying F. U . You would if i was black then he slammed the door and called me a slut again. Then he said bfore that my mum says u are a slut / slag and my friend thinks your a slag because your kids have different dads. So he said u are a slag. I said that doesnt make me a slag. Then he continued to call me a slag. Im really upset now.
|

He then asked me if i am, going to bed i said no im staying downstairs. Il sleep pn sofa he then swore at me saying F. U . You would if i was black then he slammed the door and called me a slut again. Then he said bfore that my mum says u are a slut / slag and my friend thinks your a slag because your kids have different dads. So he said u are a slag. I said that doesnt make me a slag. Then he continued to call me a slag. Im really upset now.
|
Quick Reply