Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

About HIV / AIDS what is chances of HIV in me?

Hi Doctor, i have some questions
1. i have some symptoms like, mouth ulcer, abdominal infection, Lethargy some time, headache so i am worried about HIV.
2. I have done i RNA PCR Test after 40 days the result are "Target not detected", after 60 days i have done TRI DOT HIV Test, the test report "Negative", other Tri Dot test i was done after 70 days, the report is "Negative" after 77 days same test repeat and the result is "Negative" and than after 84 days a was done TRIDOT HIV Test and the result is "Negative". what is chances of HIV in me.
3. Is that possible, HIV symptoms show in human but the HIV test are negative?

please doctor help me what happen with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2013
Experienced User
1. i have some symptoms like, mouth ulcer, abdominal infection, Lethargy some time, headache so i am worried about HIV.

A: Symptoms are not the best way to diagnose HIV. Did you have any exposure in the first place?

2. I have done i RNA PCR Test after 40 days the result are "Target not detected", after 60 days i have done TRI DOT HIV Test, the test report "Negative", other Tri Dot test i was done after 70 days, the report is "Negative" after 77 days same test repeat and the result is "Negative" and than after 84 days a was done TRIDOT HIV Test and the result is "Negative". what is chances of HIV in me.

A: If you have taken all these tests based on mouth ulcer, abdominal infection, Lethargy some time and headache, you have wasted you time and money.

3. Is that possible, HIV symptoms show in human but the HIV test are negative?

A: You don't have HIV.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....