I have had 4 abortions, n now i am tring to conceived, the babies i conceived was by my ex, is their any chance it could be something wrong with my new partner, r by me have 4 abortion i can not conceive
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
If you didn't have any complications following your abortions then there is no reason why your fertility should have been affected by it (some sources may try to convince you otherwise but there isn't any reason it should have).

It could be that your new partner has fertility issues, it may not be that. How long have you been TTCing? It's not unusual for it to take around 6 months and here they do not receommend visiting your doctor for fertility testing until you have been trying for 12months plus.
|
Users who thank Moo for this post: FABOULOSITY 

replied March 6th, 2010
Experienced User
http://www.abortionfacts.com/reardon/after _effects_of_abortion.asp

If you had complications from your abortions you have an increased risk of sterility. Secondary infertility can be caused by many factors such as stds, stress, partner infertility to name a few. Sounds reasonable, since you have successfully become pregnant in the past, for your partner to have infertility testing sooner than later. I have been through infertility and it isn't fun, emotionally or physically. Good luck!
|
Users who thank Respect for this post: FABOULOSITY 

replied March 6th, 2010
Thanks for replying, i have being trying about 1year and half, but now i start taking geritol to see what that will do, i have looked up the success stories, some say it works and some say its no truth to it.I have not really being doing the ovulation thing till now, i am trying that and the geritol. My boyfriend now has two kids but he dont know if they 're his, and he is so stubborn about going to the Doctor. Therefore i have no way of knowing if its him. I am tring to avoid from going to the doctor and making a bill. But i will go after this try to see if its me. I havent had any complications after my abortions, i had regular periods every since. I just started the geritol on monday, so its been about week now, because nobody really knows how long u suppose to have taken the geritol. So wish me luck
|

replied March 6th, 2010
Have Anyone tried the geritol tonic??, are there anyone who knows for sure that this stuff works??
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....