Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Choice Forum

Abortion Pro Choice Question

User Profile
I think I got my girlfriend pregnant and I need to know abortion options but only home made as in my country we won't be able to get medical abortion drugs...please help me

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2016
Abortion Pro Choice Answer A57894
Hello,
There is no such home made or local abortificients that can be advised. As per the protocol, she has to visit the doctor to assess the fetal age and abortion medicine could be prescribed only after that.
I can understand your situation but I am unable to help you about this matter through this online forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abortion Pro Choice , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.