Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Abnormal periods and pains.

User Profile
I've recently been to the doctors because of abmornally long perdiod (8weeks +) The dr gave me noresthisterone to stop the bleeding. I've been back since and recieved a shot of depo provera. All my blood tests have come back normal. I've not had any examination though, it's definately a problem as about 2 days after i ran out of tablets i started bleeding again, and it hasnt stopped. Also, recently when I urinate I get a really horrid pain around my womb/bladder area, and I often get shooting pains in my butt. I'm starting to get really concerned that it might be something serious, and that the doctors dont seem to want to do anything. :S I'm 21 years old, not pregnant, never had kids.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Hi; Megan can I ask u how old u r
what exactly were the tablets that u took (was this progesterone only. . pop)

did dr test for STDs and such,

do u have such problem in your family history

u went for abnormally long periods which were how many and how long

HERE IS SOMETHING that u might benefit from; your body and that includes your inner mind or sub-conscience can in a FLASH constrict blood flow and oxygen flow to an area AND THE RESULT will be excruciating pain.

so here is something for u personally that can not hurt and may fix the problem; GO INTO YOUR private place and have a conversation with your inner self and talk out loud about what u worry over; AND DON'T LEAVE OUT THE THINGS THAT U IGNORE or push under the bed, or decide u need to tuff-it-out and then give it some time;

now u don't need to come to conclusions, u don't need to do anything; JUST HAVE THE conversation and u may find most of your problem go AWAY.

best wishes to u
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...