User Profile
ok, so i have a question.. I've had abnormanl cells on my cervix for along time. I've had colpos, biospies, and a LEEP procedure done. The LEEP really didn't do anything for my cervix, but i had a pap done in december of 2010 and it came back normal. How does it just go from being abnormal for all those years to normal just like that? One thing i did change in my life was smoking. Now i'm kind of worried since i'm going to morrow for my yearly something will show up.. Any advice??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2012
Yes it may have been the smoking. It is known to be a risk factor.

For me I think it was my poor diet. I took a bunch of multi-vitamins instead of getting treatment (so I did the watch-and-wait option to try to get rid of it myself through lifestyle changes).

6 months later my CIN 2/ moderate dysplasia/ HSIL was completely gone.
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
i had all my cervix taken away throught bad cells,, the 1st time i have sex which is 6 months nd i bleed while havin sex nd became sore nd swollen down blow is this normal but the swellon doesnt seem to b goin nd its been 2 days now ,
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
i had all my cervix taken away throught bad cells,, the 1st time i have sex which is 6 months nd i bleed while havin sex nd became sore nd swollen down blow is this normal but the swellon doesnt seem to b goin nd its been 2 days now ,
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
cervix
|
Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....