Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

abnormal bone growth in skull

i have posted this questin but got no response. please somebody respond me.dear doctor my mom has some strange abnormal growth in her skull.kink like bones are apearing. unidentified by doctors. we are not rich enough to approach costly checkups. so please guied me what should i do. i may send pics of her forehead to the doctor who may respond to my this request.
i shall be thankful to you and this forum.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi aohaib_aarfi: I am sorry, but this must be examined by a doctor to be able to make a correct diagnosis...Please see one of your local physicians...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied December 18th, 2010
HI Caroline the problem is that doctors here could not identify the problem. so m trying to find it here. please suggest me.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi again: The only thing I can suggest is for you to write your post to "Ask A Doctor" at the top of this page...Hit on the blue area and it will take you to the proper area to post...Good luck and I hope all goes well with your Mom...Take care..

Caroline
|
Tags: bone, approach
Quick Reply
Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....