User Profile
Add me to the list... Today I started getting a quick, sharp, pinprick like flash of pain simultaneously on the left side of my body where the bottom of my ribcage meets my stomach and also in the center of the top of my foot in line with my second toe. I was laying in bed and it felt as if someone just pricked my side and the top of my foot with a needle at the same time, enough so to make me almost drop my phone out of my hands. The pain lasted 1-2 seconds and then it completely vanished. Over the next 30 minutes it’s happened another 4 or 5 times in the same exact spots. Any insight that can be provided would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, I’m 33, and male. 5’11, 160, not overactive, not under active, just regular active if that’s even a term. I also have anxiety/depression and I take Prozac and Wellbutrin. I’m not sure what that would have to do with it, but I figured I’d put that out there if it might help.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...