Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
I am having pain on the right side of my head in the back it have being hurting for the pass 3 days non stop. I have being dizzy I can not sleep on that side and head feel heavy my memory is so bad now.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2018
Abdominal Pain Answer A64028
Welcome to e health forum.

Headache is a very common and non specific symptom which can be attributed to conditions like psychological stress, viral or bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract, migraines, functional disorders, vascular disorders and finally neurological infections or conditions which increase the intracranial pressure.

Based on your description of the onset of your symptoms, it is likely that it is due to Tension headache.

A TENSION HEADACHE is a diffuse, mild to moderate pain felt as a tight band around your head caused as a result of heightened emotions, tension or stress, Depression and anxiety. Other less common causes include Poor posture, Working in awkward positions or holding one position for a long time and Jaw clenching.

For the time being you can find symptomatic relief with over the counter medications like Advil, Naprosyn or tylenol. Proper rest and measures to de-stress would also be extremely helpful. It would also be recommended that you take a break for a day from your job so that you can feel much better and be productive hence forth.

If the steps suggested above are not helpful, consulting a doctor would be recommended.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.