From around 2 months, I've been having moments in which I feel as if the whole world is shaking, my head is revolving, and that I'm being pushed into my chair because it is falling backwards. So far, it has occured only while I was sitting, and I never tried standing yet while this was happening. Then within the same time period, I've had another issue. For around 30-40 seconds, all of my bodies senses including my consciousness shuts down, I remain as I am, but I am unable to think, process information, I just can't do anything, its like my brain shut down.
Then, just yesterday, since the morning, I've been having hallucinations, like I took my dog for a walk, and he ran into a corner, and then when I went there, I saw two of them, but soon one disappeared into thin air. I also saw bright lights everywhere, then I saw people who weren't even there, etc.(Fyi, all of this haPpened at different times during the day). And now, for like around 3 hours, I've been having strong pain in the left side of my stomach, only the left.
And since around two months again, sometimes when I stand up, I feel like the worlds spinning and that I'm extremely weak for a few seconds(5-7 approx.)
What does this all mean? Is it all inter-related?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2013
Hello,
I am having a hard time interconnecting all the types of symptoms. Because I am a neurologist I I will skip the stomachache. Visual hallucinations are not usually a sign of psychiatric disease but rather some metabolic problems in the body. Vertigo may have so many different reasons that it is hard to guess without examination.
By Andre Strizhak

Providing Top Neurology Services in the New York area. Excellence in treating headaches, dizziness, and head pain.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Neurological Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.