Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal pain , constant urination , dehydration

Hi, about two months ago I had went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a Bladder or Urinary Tract infection. I took the prescribed medicine (as well as nausea pills and pain pills) as instructed even when I felt better. Five days ago I had some what I thought was food poisoning from leftovers and then constipation and minor heartburn from the cheese that was on it. Now for the last two days I've been feeling nausea and lower abdominal pain, similar symptons to when I had the UTI, except I am constantly urinating to the point that I'm dehydrated. I've been drinking so much water but it just continues to flush right out. It's been difficult to excrement, I did see a weird yellow-colored mucus in my stool, and my anus sometimes itches. I do not smoke, drink, or use drugs. I am on birth control pills (this is the "red" week supposedly), and I'm sexually active (I had sex for the second time with my bf last week before this happened) and I did wonder if that's the reason. Please, I would like to know what kind of condition this is, so I can find the over-the-counter solutions. My parents do not want to take me to the doctor again, as that we are still paying off my last hospital bills, although I am starting college in a few weeks and I'll get on-campus medical care there. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2009
check a pregnancy test.
|

Pregnancy test, definatly.
|

O.o OMG nevermind I saw a little worm squirming in my feces T___T it was so gross
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....