I had a series of doctors check me out for my fainting spells over the past two years, everything had came back normal all but a small sign of narcolepsy. The past two times I've had sex with my partner I've had severe pain, almost like cramps in my lower stomach. When I get in the car to go home( not driving of course) I get sweaty and the pain gets worse to the point of felling nauseous and then passing out and have to be carried inside by said partner. Were both getting worried and would like some answers.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2016
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Narcolepsy needs a sleep disorder specialist to run some sleep studies and eegs to rule out other differentials. Also i would like you to consider other options of fainting and syncope. It needs a thorough evaluation and work up and a complete clinical correlation.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.