Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

abdominal and chest pains. im only 19 shouldn't i be happy?

User Profile
Why have i lost intrest of doing anything or talking to anyone it's to the point i cry every night im very unhappy with my life i feel like i can't find me im not the same girl i use to be and it's really starting to concern i stay in my room all day i isolate myself from my my mom and dad and sister, im only 19 shouldn't i be happy wanting to go out and get a job and do for myself i quit my job i feel like i need helP i just really want my life back,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 14th, 2013
Experienced User
Well have you talked to your parents about seeing a psychologist?and please don't be embarrassed about seeing one either or don't feel like you unable to talk to your parent about this issue. I am sure they will understand.
|

replied September 15th, 2013
This world is not made for losers. Be brave. Think your life is the most important thing in the world. never lose hope.
|

replied September 28th, 2013
seeing your pretty face makes me happy Smile
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....