Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

abdomen pain, watery smelly discharge, node in my breast.

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I am having lower abdomen pain from many months.I dont feel to eat anything.The pain is towards left lower abdomen. I have watery smelly discharge from vagina.I m married 4r about 7 years now and have a kid of 5yrs. It was a suzerain. from past few months i have started to feel abdominal craps and heavy back lower pain.these days i m also getting vomiting after sex.

i also have a node in my left breast.there is a huge difference between the sizes of the breast. the node pains when the weather is cool or when i get cold or fever. kindly suggest me what should i do.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2012
Womens Conditions Answer A31656
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

If the two breasts are of different sizes and you can feel a 'node' in the breast, please consult your doctor and arrange a mammography as soon as possible. This could be cancerous.

A foul smelling discharge from vagina can be due to bacterial vaginosis, candidia infection, or STDs like trichomoniasis etc. It can also be due to inflammation of the cervix or cervicitis or even cervical cancer. Foreign body in vagina like lodged condom, forgotten tampon can also be the cause. You will need to consult a gynecologist to get the vaginal discharge tested. It is difficult to find the cause on net. Correct treatment will follow correct diagnosis. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.