Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

A week tomorrow and my baby will be 1!

I can't believe that a week tomorrow i gave birth to Courtney a year ago! I can't believe how fast it has gone and my baby is growing up Crying or Very sad but i can't wait till she can talk and walk by herself so i'm looking forward to that.

I just cant believe it was only a year ago i was still pregnant and i miss being pregnant i really do!!! I'm watching a programme called Kizzy pregnant at 14 and it's just bringing back so many memories of my labour and i love my Courtney very very much.

Sorry just wanted to share that with every1, thanks for reading.

Very Happy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2008
Oh wow! Time sure does fly!
|
Users who thank dantesmommy for this post: nickyandalan 

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Awwwwww how times fly one minute you see them coming to this world and another you see them celebrating their 1st birthday - Happy 1st birthday Courtney. Post more pics of her hun, we love to see them.
|
Users who thank Hart74 for this post: nickyandalan 

replied August 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I know how you feel. My daughter will be one on the 18th. It doesn't seem possible that it was a year ago already. I hated being pregnant, but I actually miss it now. Cheyenne is so close to walking...I just can't believe how fast my little one is growing. I miss her itty bitty baby days, but I look forward to watching her grow and learn new things.

I can't wait to see pics of Courtney with cake all over her!!!!
|
Users who thank guest95866 for this post: nickyandalan 

replied August 8th, 2008
Experienced User
R thanks girl's for the nice replie's i cant wait to post pic's but it will probarbly be sunday as her birthday is on the friday but family and friends are working so we are havin a party at my mum's house on the saturday so every1 can come round and i can't wait!!! party party party party party party party party
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2008
Supporter
Happy early birthday! I can't believe all our babies are getting to 1 now! I wonder how the girls who don't post anymore are like Vanessa and oh god i can't remember the other one's name now!
|
Users who thank Dannzibelle for this post: nickyandalan 

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2008
Experienced User
Happy Birthday Courtney! (next week)

Eadie just turned 1 this week. We had her party last weekend and it was so much fun. I know how you feel about the time going by so fast. I was thinking a lot about what was going on a year ago as well. I remember it feeling like it was NEVER gonna happen LOL. And now it's a year past already! I hope her party is lots of fun and is a really special day for her.
|
Users who thank killbill for this post: nickyandalan 

replied August 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Aw...Happy Belated Birthday Eadie!!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....