Hello
I am a 21 year old female
4 months ago I went to the dr for a regular check up and my blood pressure readings were normal- 120/83,
Recently I went to the doctor for a cough/cold and my blood pressure was quite high - 137/89.. The doctor said this is normal if I had been taking any cold medicine although I had only taken mucinex once days before going to the doctor.
Is there any reason my bp is so high? It's very concerning because I am so young at 5'2" and 135pounds.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2014
hi mam, i was just concern about your situation right now.... i have a suggestion to you and i think this will make you healthier... why dont you use grape seed or a kryptorganic.... just pm me....i have an offer to you annd i will assure your health to be good....
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....