Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

a nutrition plan based on my preferences

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Hi there, I am new here, long story short, I had a relapse 1 or 2 years ago and ended up in the mental hospital, I have a severe nurological rare brain disorder called schitzoefective and have been recovering from the relapse since I left the hospital. I have a nurse come to check up on me once a week and she says I need to be eating at least 2000 caleries a day minimum as I am a mesomorph or between a ectomorph and mesomorph, my phyciatrist thinks I am a mesomorph based on my bone structure. I want to have a nutrition food/drink plan based on a 2000 calerie intake a day and what I can afford. Also a nutrition plan that has 0 leptin foods in it, food/drink that does NOT cause me or will NEVER give me diabetes, tooth cavities and inflammation or physical diseases of all sorts. I receive 191 dollars in food stamps a month wich is not much and is no enough to cover the cost of the food/drink I need to be 2000 caleries a day. My grandma as well as my mother have been steping in to provide me with enough food to be 2000 caleries a day or close to it. I do not want to rely on my perents to help me with food and would like to know if I could have a nutrition plan based on what I have said above and with in my budget 191 dollars a month. If I can have a nutrition plan based on what I said what is that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Drink one glass of milk,eat boil egg and two toasts in the morning. Eat burger,sandwich and small chicken piece in lunch.Eat burger,sandwich and two bananas in the dinner.This scdedule is according to your calories and affordability.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|

replied April 21st, 2018
Hi again I left some stuff out of my post. I want to know what I can afford based on my foodplan/drink plan that is all non gmo and please be more specific when it comes to the food regimen that you were typing about. what type of toast/bread are you talking about for breakfast? for launch what exactly do you mean by sandwich? and the burger? do you mean beef burger? what do you mean by chicken piece? how much chicken are you talking about here? my info to respond to this is Dallas Tx 75238
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Nutrition , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.