Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diabetic Diet Forum

a new diet for diabetic

for a diabetic diet i suggest certain food at certain times ,low calorie high protein . and the most important is you have to eat some healthy snacks per two hours . it will stimulate your pancreas to secrete insulin per hours and will improve the function of the pancreas . i found this from a book , and my friend tried . it really works . so if you want to tried just do it . it is simple . 250g vegetalbe and 70 g premium protein every meat . and 70g premium protein for snacks per hours . keep doing it for a month you will know ........

and you have to walk 8000 steps every day .
you need a food scale .small but accurate one .i suggest a pedometer . Omrom is better .

tried it ........
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2015
Hey, I suggest a healthy eating plan including a wide variety of foods like:

vegetables
whole grains
fruits
non-fat dairy products
beans
lean meats
poultry
fish
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....