Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

a marble size lump on my leg?

User Profile
i have a marble size lump on my leg, its hard and under the skin and does not move when touched, what could it be. its not a haematoma because there isnt any bruising there.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2011
Cancers Answer A23212
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The description provided indicates that the lump could be a sebaceous cyst or a wart.

You might consult your doctor pr a dermatologist for a examination and proper evaluation of the lump.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.