Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

A lump just above my right testis

I have a lump near my right testis and it is freely movable.can any 1 suggest me what is this.i have no pain in that area
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2018
Thank you for using Ehealth forum
I went through your query and i would like to help you.
Lump in the scrotum can be due to number of conditions. It can be benign or malignant.
As yours is mobile it is most likely to be benign.
It can be hernia or a simple cyst.
Kindly get scrotal ultrasound to get the exact picture .
Hope it answers your query.
Take care
Dr khalil
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.