Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

a lot of pain on the outside bottom of my foot

User Profile
I'm having a lot of pain on the outside bottom of my left foot. It came on pretty suddenly and has gotten worse over the past three days. It's not that swollen, but I do have very poor circulation to my hands and feet. I now have some bruising on ankle and shin that are specific to the areas that start feeling pain when it really starts hurting. In the morning it feels better but it only takes a little bit of walking for all the pain to come back.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2015
Foot Disorders Answer A51434
Thank you for asking

I read your question and I understand your concern. Pain in leg with bruises around is worth examination. Please visit a nearby hospital and let them have a look. Also you could have shared a picture for better assessment.

I suggest take some pain killers and get assessed for the cause.

I hope it helps. Consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purposes only.

Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Foot Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.