Medical Questions > Debate Forums > General Debate Forum

A life after death - where?

User Profile
Christians,Muslims etc, believe in a life after death...and a Day of Trial, where God will do justice..

what you say?

Is there any such occasion?

shall we have to answer for all our deeds there before God?

please respond in a constructive way..
and agree to disagree!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2009
Experienced User
I believe in the Day of Judgment. Every deed shall be taken care of and no good deed shall go in vein and no bad deed will be unnoticed.

I believe God is going to be far more Merciful on the Last Day than many religious leaders portray Him to be. He will forgive most of our sins and nobody with true faith in God will be left stranded irrespective of religion.

I am waiting to see that Awesome Day on which justice will be established and The Lord will give final judgment.

I also want to see how some people who claim only people of their faith can be righteous will be proved wrong. People of every faith have the chance to be righteous and make it to heaven.

God is Great and Forgiving!
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2009
Experienced User
"Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished." [Isaiah 51:6]

"In that is a Sign for those who fear the penalty of the Hereafter: that is a Day for which mankind will be gathered together: that will be a Day of Testimony. Nor shall We delay it but for a term appointed. The day it arrives, no soul shall speak except by His leave: of those (gathered) some will be wretched and some will be blessed. Those who are wretched shall be in the Fire: There will be for them therein (nothing but) the heaving of sighs and sobs: They will dwell therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as thy Lord willeth: for thy Lord is the (sure) accomplisher of what He planneth. And those who are blessed shall be in the Garden: They will dwell therein for all the time that the heavens and the earth endure, except as thy Lord willeth: a gift without break." [Quran 11:103-108]
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2009
Experienced User
Do Christians too believe?
|
Quick Reply