Back in November I was intimate with this woman and man. Probably around the first or third of November. All of the sex that night, was all unprotected. I did some petting on the female w/ my thumb, along with oral sex. The male had intercourse with me first and again being last. About 4 days later I noticed that a crusty sore had formed on the hinge of my mouth. I asked a doctor about it cuz before it formed my mouth I had split the skin there. It was also split when I had my sexual encounter. The doctor questioned about chills and other symptoms that might associate with herpes, but none of them were present. She prescribed antibiotics and we accepted it as just an infection. Along with my mouth, I noticed my thumb was sore and tender along the cutical/hangnail area. And again before my sexual encounter I had pulled my hangnails.(now I think it was herpetic whitlow) I never showed my doctor my thumb because I assumed it was nothing to really worry about. Then two or three days passed and I finally had the genital herpes outbreak. I had put it all together then, especially since it was my first outbreak. I went to the ER at the time since I was at work, I had to wait till I got off my ELEVEN HOUR SHIFT!!! Digressing, the tests were done and herpes it was. Now here's my issue. My male partner involved in the original sexual encounter was tested and found negative. The female was tested and found “negative” too. I never saw her results though, as she was mainly a friend of the male. He told me she was tested, results negative, and then called him days later letting him know she got a phone call about her other test, again it was negative. So the blame had suddenly fallen on myself. Yet I cannot believe that. The appearance of my symptoms were too consistant to the activities of that night. Also the male and I had been intimate since early September, w/o protection. Previous to September I only had two other partners I was that close too after my last STD test. So those three were the only ones after my last check and befor the female came into play. I just want to know if something sounds fishy to you? Because I know it does to me! Also, after my visit to the ER I recieved a call from them three days later, my culture came back positive for gonerrea, I had no symptoms before that night. And I went to my first ob/gyn appt in Sept. shortly after becoming intimate with my newest male lover. I had a culture done and came back negative for syphallis and gonerrea. I'm just confused and I want my closure on this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 25th, 2012
All those views and NO ONE has at least an opinion on it?!??
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....